A powerful quote can motivate you, inspire you, encourage you, get you going and remind you of Who you are…
Below, I have compiled a few quotes to keep you going.
1. Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines. – Robert Schuller
2. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us. – William J. Brennan, Jr.
3. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
4. Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength. – Theodore Roosevelt
5. It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success. – Martin Seligman
6. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr
7. Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. – George Whitefield
8. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
Last Words Of Advice
Your mental toughness is a muscle that must always be exercised.
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.