No matter where you from or what you do in life, you may want to take some time to dream…
You may also want to apply yourself to your dreams and get some things done before regret creeps in.
1. Dreams are the touchstones of our character. – Henry David Thoreau
2. Live the life of your dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. – Roy T. Bennett
3. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. – John Ruskin
4. Make sure that you dream big so that whatever you accomplish in your life can be meaningful. – Michael Henson
5. There is nothing like a dream to create the future. – Victor Hugo
6. A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. – J.R.R Tolkien
7. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr
8. Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. – Dale E Turner
Last Words Of Advice
Trust your process!
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.