Work problems, personal circumstances… Life can pack a serious punch…
However, staying calm in challenging situations is a leadership skills that aligns itself with not taking challenges too seriously.
Below, are a few quotes for you not to take challenges too seriously.
1. Even if you fall flat on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
2. We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
3. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. – Mark Twain
4. Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way. – Charles Bukowski
5. Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment. – Horace
6. Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. – Guillaume Apollinaire
7. Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be. – Eckhart Tolle
8. A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
9. Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose. – Eckhart Tolle
10. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he careth for you. – 1 Peter 5:7
11. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
12. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known until God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
Last Words Of Advice
Don’t forget to laugh a little!
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.