Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials (information) on the Journey To Leadership website are provided “as is”. Journey To Leadership makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Journey To Leadership does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Journey To Leadership’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Journey To Leadership does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Journey To Leadership may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Journey To Leadership does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Journey To Leadership has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Journey To Leadership of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Journey To Leadership’s web site shall be governed by the local laws, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 08 July 2017.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We make use of a secure server for all payment information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, CCV, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- The email address you provide for order processing or registration or subscription to our blog, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional blog posts, news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, comment on the blog, place an order, subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address and website.
We may collect certain information in our logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our services, such as page visits, how you arrived at our pages, and the date and time of your request.
- IP address.
- device information including web browser details.
- cookies that may uniquely identify you or your web browser.
- Unique identifiers. We may collect unique identifiers during the course of your usage of Proteus Leadership products & services, such as cookie identifiers.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies and methods to collect and store information related to the usage of our services. This may include sending one or more web browser cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam,
- Comments including profanity,
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive,
- Comments that attack a person individually.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing or blog subscription, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional blog posts, news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, CCV, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 08 July 2017.
any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.