Resetting is waking up with a clear mindset, freed from the clutter of yesterday…
Resetting is also an opportunity to shift perspective, to see things with new eyes, to take things with a grain of salt, to get a fresh start, to pivot into something you’ve always wanted to do or be.
1. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
2. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
3. Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Every sunrise begins with new eyes. – Richie Norton
4. We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come. – Joseph Campbell
5. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. – Juansen Dizon
6. Life is a progress, and not a station. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. – Carl Gustav Jung
8. A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
Last Words Of Advice
Resetting does not necessarily mean starting over.
It means what was once a problem no longer is to you, whether the problem is existant or non existant.Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and leave a comment below.