When was the last time you were told that you needed to rest? Yesterday?!?
Maybe you are having a hard time resting. Though the bills don’t pay themselves, they wont get paid if you are out of balance.
There are several benefits to resting:
- You have more energy.
- You process while you sleep.
- You dont magnify problems.
- You look and feel good and cared for.
- You are in sync with yourself.
- You recover from setbacks faster.
- You heal your mind, your body and your soul when you are resting.
1. Resting is about stopping for a significant period of time during the day and to completely unwind. – Ben Bergeron
2. Resting is not a waste of time. It’s an investment in well-being. – Adam Grant
3. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you. – Anne Lamott
4. Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. – Ovid
5. Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax. – Bryant McGill.
6. It’s a good idea to always do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life. – Paulo Coelho
7. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. – William S. Burroughs
8. The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep. – E. Joseph Cossman
9. When the going gets tough, the tough take a nap. – Tom Hodgkinson
10. He who cannot rest, cannot work. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
11. Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. – Ralph Marston
Last Words Of Advice
Resting doesn’t mean procrastinating.
Resting means taking time off from work to take care of yourself.Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and leave a comment below.Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2023
Latest posts by journeytoleadershipblog (see all)
- 1 AI-Based Leadership App For Writing & Grammar Checking - 23 March 2023
- Quote Of The Week #288 - 20 March 2023
- 11 Relaxing Quotes For Leaders To Get Some Rest - 16 March 2023
You must log in to post a comment.