Now, taking a complient and giving a compliment is a challenge to some…
Giving a compliment to your team leader is whole art form.
Indeed, compliments are a tool that requires sincerity and can be beneficial to a team.
However, if this tool is overused it can easily corrode your credibility.
Wondering how to give a compliment to your team leader?
However, giving and taking compliments are a great to increase relationships in the workplace and to smoothen communication.
Compliments can also motivate, reward someone or give recognition.
Below, are a few professional compliments that can be used in the workplace.
You can also use them as affirmations for yourself and others.
1. I appreciate your honesty
2. I respect that
3. You are a good listener
4. I feel confident about your work
5. You have a healthy work life balance
6. You reach all your deadlines
7. Thank you for your sound advice
8. I am able to share my ideas here
9. Thank you for making this a safe place
10. You have a calming presence
11. You have strong boundaries
12. You are accurate
13. You know who you are
14. You are dedicated to your job
15. You include everyone on the team
16. You create team cohesion
17. You know how to explain very well
18. You are thoughtful about your work
19. You are insightful
20. You know your worth and the worth of your team
21. You take pride in your work
22. You are able to stand in someone else’s shoe
23. You are able to understand several points of view
24. You are able to quickly take position over an issue
25. You are able to see a problem from different angles
26. You make good decisions
27. You are a well of knowledge
28. You know how to explain yourself well
29. I respect your opinion over my work
30. You are resilient
31. You are resourceful
32. You have high standards and I appreciate that
33. I can’t believe you remember that
34. You always put your best foot forward
35. You are always improving
36. You are not afraid of taking risks
37. Your sense of humour is contagious to the whole team
38. You communicate clearly
39. You are generous of your time and energy
40. You put everyone at ease
41. You are passionate
42. Your drive motivates people put everyone at ease
43. You pay close attention to details
44. You improved my mindset
45. You have a way with words
46. You are not afraid of taking risks
47. You are unafraid of dissenting voices
48. You are inclusive
49. You are candid
50. You are charismatic
51. Your contribution to the project has made a difference
52. You have a strong work ethic
53. You’re great to work with
54. You are highly effective as a leader
55. You produce solid work
56. You are a role model
57. The project has been successful
58. We’ve met every single one of our goals
59. Congratulations on your success
60. You know how to roll up your sleeves
61. You did great work
62. Thank you for your help
63. Thank you!
Last Words Of Advice!
For your information, you just can’t say anything to anyone in the workplace.
So, take the time to gauge the leaders personality, their introversion and extroversion, and their ability to take and give a compliment.Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.
Journey To Leadership is now hosting networking events…
Come and join us in Paris!
Purchase your tickets for all our events on Eventbrite and Meetup.com!
Subscribe to Journey To Leadership
- 8 Avoidable Mistakes That New Leaders Make - 1 June 2023
- Quote Of The Week #298 - 29 May 2023
- 8 Ways Travelling Improves Your Leadership - 25 May 2023
You must log in to post a comment.