The New Years are a time when leaders reflect on their past year, past behavior and past achievements.
Usually, they meditate on their future goals, future actions and their future selves.
Leaders think about self-improvement,
life lessons, tend to shift priorities and renew their mindset.
Below, we have gathered a few questions to help guide leaders through the process.
Wondering what are the questions that every leader should ponder upon this Year?
1. How would you describe your best and most authentic self?
2. What would you say is your main purpose in life?
3. What are you most grateful for?
4. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
5. What do you want your achievements to be this year?
6. What is your idea of success?
7. Which habits, qualities and leadership skills would you like to acquire by the end of the year?
8. Which projects would you want to create, join or complete?
9. How would you like to spend your free time?
10. Who and what do you value most?
11. Are you willing to step out your comfort zone?
12. Which habits energize you and improve your mindset?
13. What are your overall motivations?
14. What was the best thing that happened last year?
15. What was the most challenging thing that happened last year and what did you learn from it?
16. What would you have done differently?
17. What do you wish to let go of that no longer serves you?
18. What are your emotional triggers and what can you do about them?
19. What and who keep you present?
20. What boundaries will you be setting?
21. Are you making good use of your time?
22. What are your main core values?
23. Are you the best leader you can be?
24. What is your ideal life?
25. What are you most excited for this year?
Last Words Of Advice!
Take it one day at a time…
Honestly answering one question at a time will help you assess where you were and where you are heading this year.
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.