Happy New Year!
Congratulations, you’ve made it through another year!
To start this new year empowered, we have put together a few affirmations for you to improve your leadership journey.
Wondering how leaders welcome the New Year?
1. I love my life, who I was, who I am and who I’m about to become.
2. I believe in myself.
3. I have the ability to succeed.
4. I am worthy of success.
5. I am resilient and self-sufficient.
6. I have a positive mindset and attitude.
7. I release negative self talk and beliefs.
8. I am enough and I accept myself.
9. I respect myself.
10. I am focused on my goals and my personal success.
11. I do my best every day.
12. I am open to learn.
13. I live in the present and look forward to my future.
14. My past will not dictate my future.
15. I can do anything I set my mind to.
16. I am willing to step out of my comfort zone.
17. I see obstacles as challenges and failures as an opportunity to grow.
18. I have the energy to achieve my goals.
19. I possess the knowledge to achieve my goal.
20. I have the confidence to achieve my goals and to stand by my personal choices.
21. I make good use of my time.
22. I am in full control of my life.
23. I don’t have to justify myself to anyone.
24. I am honest with myself.
25. I trust myself and my abilities.
26. I do not need validation from others.
27. I am willing to face my fears.
28. I am grateful for my life and my achievements.
29. New ideas come to me regularly.
30. Abundance flows freely through me.
31. I make sound decisions.
32. I am at peace in my life.
33. My life is abundant and full of joy.
34. Possibilities are endless and I am limitless.
35. I am unafraid of taking risks.
36. I am able to achieve a work-life balance.
37. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
38. I am surrounded by people who encourage me to be my best and true self.
39. I am able to foster true connections with others.
40. I live up to my full potential.
41. I express my true and best self.
42. Everything is going according to plan.
43. I create the life of my dreams.
44. I attract the right people and opportunities.
45. Prosperity and wealth flow to and through me.
46. All my problems have a solution.
47. I am living my best life.
48. There is nothing I am not able to overcome.
49. Each and everyday is an opportunity for improvement.
50. I already possess everything I need for success.
Last Words Of Advice!
Affirmations seems simply but are higly effective.
You just have to pick at least one affirmation to repeat each day in front of the mirror or before you take a step outside.
Everyday, thanks to affirmations, you have the ability to become a better version of yourself.
Today is the day you decide to be gey rid of оld hаbіtѕ аnd take up nеw роѕіtіvе оnеѕ.
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.
Subscribe to Journey To Leadership
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World By Admiral William H. McRaven - 24 January 2022
- Quote Of the Week #228 - 24 January 2022
- 25 Self-Improvement Questions Every Leader Should Answer This New Year - 17 January 2022