Words are powerful and can have a long-lasting effect on people…
Great leaders show interest and appreciation in the success of their team.
Indeed, they go beyond and above to motivate their team.
Wondering what are some motivating things that leaders can say?
1. What do you need?
2. How can I help?
3. What do you think?
4. Thank you!
6. I apologize or I am sorry
7. How are you?
8. I was wrong
9. I don’t know…
10. I believe you can
11. I trust you
12. Tell me more
13. We have a mission statement
14. My vision is
15. My expectations are
16. Here is the plan
17. Here are the objectives
18. What are we learning from this?
19. Help me understand
20. Let’s talk about it!
21. Why don’t you tell us?
22. What do you think?
23. How can we improve this?
24. Let’s find a solution to your problem
25. We did it!
Last words of advice!
It always help to be sincere in your delivery!
Hope that I’ve helped you get it together on your way to leadership!
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment below.
- Your First Leadership Job: How Catalyst Leaders Bring Out the Best in Others by Tacy M. Byham and Richard S. Wellins - 24 November 2022
- Quote Of The Week #271 - 21 November 2022
- 10 Proven Ways To Shift Perspective - 17 November 2022