The 10X Rule By Grant Cardone is a guide to set goals, reach and retain success in any area of your life.
The 10X Rule will help you to define your version of success and to repetitively create extraordinary levels of success.
What is the 10X Rule?
The 10X Rule is achieving success by putting in 10 times the effort and the action that the average person would.
The 10X Rule means acting towards your goals with 10 times the right mindset.
Why is the 10X Rule vital?
Estimating the right amount of effort and time to invest in your goals will help you reach your target without moving the finish line.
Furthermore, multiplying your effort by 10 will allow you to predict issues and to be prepared.
By using the 10X Rule, you will be able to:
- Stick to your guns and not be distracted.
- Define your own version of success.
- Make a plan for your life.
- Filter out goals that have been imposed on you.
- Set your own limits and aim for the impossible.
- Set a positive and sustainable mindset.
- Implement your own system of belief.
- Properly estimate your abilities.
- Tap into your full potential.
- Work without it feeling like work.
How to achieve higher levels of success?
Success is having a purposeful life and its realization is your responsibility.
In addition, success is important for your personal growth, for your sense of self and for your well-being.
Success depends on your stage in life and shouldn’t be minimized.Success is not a popularity contest. - Grant Cardone, in The 10X Rule Click To Tweet
To achieve higher levels of success:
1. Do not play the victim or make excuses
It is detrimental to take responsibility for your actions, to find solutions, take action and gain more control of your life.
2. Relinquish control
In life and at work, you will not control everything. However, you can control how you respond to everything.
3. Be the solution
Understand that you can be the solution and the problem to your situation, at the same time.
4. Do not try to be average
Being average and facing average difficulties will not lead you to success.
People who operate on the average level tend to try to overestimate results, underestimate difficulties, steal success from those who operate at the 10X level.
5. Do not rest on your laurels
Resting on your laurels is the surest way to get overpowered and to lose sight of your goals.
6. Set your goals
Goal-setting plays an important part in your success.
- Set your goals high enough so you do not fail, so you resist adversity and maintain your enthusiasm.
- Speak your goals into reality on a daily basis.
- Align your goals with your purpose.
- Clearly define your goals.
- Verify that your goals are equal to your potential.
- Understand that your goals are personal.
7. Avoid competing with others
When you compete with others, you spend more time watching what someone else is doing rather than creating and setting the pace.
It becomes critical to find your niche, dominate your field and do what others are not willing to do.
8. Be mindful of the company you keep
The people you associate with determine your level of success.
Before joining a group, analyze the pros and the cons of belonging to this group.
9. Get obsessed over success
Obsession is not all negative. Obsession can be converted into action and can be conveyed.
Being obsessed will push you to make things work.
Get obsessed over success.
Get obsessed over every possibilities and every action that will take you towards your goals.
10. Go all in
Going all in means fully committing to your goals and possibly over-delivering.
No matter what, understand that:
- It is OK put all your eggs in one basket and to over-commit.
- You can and will fail as many times as you will and can succeed.
11. Embrace fear
Take fear as a sign to keep doing what you actually fear and to keep applying the 10X rule because:
- Fear means that you are growing.
- Fear means you are doing something uncomfortable.
- Your moment is now. There isn’t a good time to take action.
12. Value your time
Time is of the essence. To achieve success: manage your time effectively, maximize your time, set your priorities, create a healthy work-life balance.
13. Do not be afraid of criticism
Criticism means that you are on your way to success when you start taking action.The most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity. - Grant Cardone, in The 10X Rule Click To Tweet
The 10X Rule By Grant Cardone is an inspirational and motivational book, written for leaders, entrepreneurs and anyone who wishes to be successful.
It forces you to reevaluate your goals, your purpose and your definition of success.
It encourages you to take risks, “act, produce and create in massive quantities regardless of the situation or circumstances.”
It demonstrates how to be and stay the leader in any field. The 10X Rule focuses on your character, your mindset and your goal-setting skills.
Most of the time, we struggle to reach our goals and don’t understand why. But, Grant Cardone makes it very clear that:
- You must be self-aware and self-assured.
- You are the only one that stands in front of your goals.
- Success depends integrally on the effort, time and energy that you put in.
- Most of what society claims to be wrong is an inherent part of success.
To Grant Cardone success is a mindset and is determined by your purpose.
The 10X Rule is not a get rich quick trick. Remember:
- All goals are difficult to achieve.
- You will always face some type of adversity.
- You must assess your abilities and your resources.
- Your goals must be extraordinary, appropriate and require motivation.
- Success must be constantly maintained.
- You current state doesn’t matter.
- The way you are perceived doesn’t matter.
Let me know below what you think about this book!
When you have underestimated the time, energy, and effort necessary to do something, you will have “quit” in your mind, voice, posture, face, and presentation. You won’t develop the persistence necessary to get your mission accomplished.
Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.
Until a person is done being a victim, he or she is unable to create solutions and success. That person only has problems.
The most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity.
If you are not creating new problems for yourself, then you aren’t taking enough action.
Success is not a popularity contest.
- 9 Ways To Grow As A Leader In The Age Of Social Distancing - 13 July 2020
- Quote Of The Week #149 - 13 July 2020
- Dream Big: Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It By Bob Goff - 6 July 2020