The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is used to highlight bloggers that are positive, creative, inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers.
I am grateful to be nominated by Parler d’Expresso for the Sunshine Blogger Award, along side with 9 other blogs. Parler d’Expresso is a great lifestyle blog, where Freddy shares his raw opinion on various topics. It is uncommon for career advice blogs to be nominated, so I am willing to indulge.
How does it work?
1. Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award and give them questions to answer too
4. Notify the bloggers you have nominated
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
Lets get to know each other better…
What made you start blogging?
For my first leadership job, straight out of college, I had no clues of what I was doing. So, I started reading books on self-assessment and self-development. Most importantly, I started taking notes of these books and applying them on a regular basis on my job. My blog is a result of what has worked for me so far. Tested and approved.
What inspires you to write?
I want to help recent graduates and people, mostly working in corporate, to acquire great values, to develop their leadership skills and character.
What is your vision in life?
My vision in life is to create an entire brand around my blog.
Who is your role model?
I have several role models that are mostly public figures and public speakers such as
- Lolly Daskal for her professional background,
- Steve Harvey for his candor about his struggles, entrepreneurial spirit and inspirational speeches,
- TD Jakes for his desire to leave a mark, and to inspirit others to pursue their purpose.
I have many more role models but those are the ones that stand out to me right now.
My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
And now, here are my questions to you, my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is that you like the most about blogging?
- What is your dream job ?
- What’s the most exciting thing you ever done?
- A book that you will definitely recommend?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
Journey To Leadership is the premier source for everything Leadership. It focuses on career advice, leadership and character development. Get the latest here!