The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier is written for on the clock managers who have no time for long-winded trainings. The Coaching Habit presents several tips and scenarii to help managers specifically identify their emotional, situational or locational triggers. With The Coaching Habit, managers are able to pick up some new skills and define different habits in less than 10 minutes.
Building a coaching habit, as difficult as it is, is an “essential leadership behavior” that should be adopted by most managers in order to:
- Help their team unlock their true potential
- Make their team members more confident and therefore self-sufficient
- Provide purpose to their team
Easy and fast book to read, with great tips for managers who are looking to improve their leadership skills.
To help people do that, we’ve drawn from some of the insights above and, after testing it out in the real world, created the New Habit Formula: a simple, straightforward and effective way of articulating and kickstarting the new habit you want.
About the author
- Quote Of The Week #289 - 27 March 2023
- 1 AI-Based Leadership App For Writing & Grammar Checking - 23 March 2023
- Quote Of The Week #288 - 20 March 2023
5 thoughts on “The Coaching Habit Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever By Michael Bungay Stanier”
You must log in to post a comment.